New York Times Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NYT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls New York Times stock analysis video here. Our NYT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
New York Times Co Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls NYT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, New York Times revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check New York Times dividend performance. New York Times valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our New York Times stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NYT stock?
- New York Times has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.26.
Should you sell NYT stock?
- Sales declined by -3.4 annually over the last 5 years.
- NYT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 29.6, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 21.5.
- New York Times has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.1.
- New York Times has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.4.
- New York Times has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.7.
New York Times Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls New York Times stock analysis to ascertain how NYT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NYT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
New York Times revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.