Orbital ATK Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OA)
Orbital ATK Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Orbital ATK stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Orbital ATK Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls OA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Orbital ATK revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Orbital ATK dividend performance. We compare Orbital ATK valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of OA stock. Orbital ATK stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy OA stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 1% over the last 5 years.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.
- Orbital ATK has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 19%.
Orbital ATK Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Orbital ATK stock analysis to ascertain how OA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Orbital ATK revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether OA stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Orbital ATK stock.