Oasis Petroleum Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OAS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Oasis Petroleum stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OAS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for OAS stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Oasis Petroleum valuation analysis. Oasis Petroleum stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy OAS stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Oasis Petroleum was 47.7% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.7.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.11 for Oasis Petroleum.
Should you sell OAS stock?
- Oasis Petroleum posted a TTM Net margin of 7.3%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4, which is a red flag.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -129.9.
Oasis Petroleum Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Oasis Petroleum stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Oasis Petroleum revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.