OGE Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OGE)
Watch the robo advisor video of OGE Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for OGE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
OGE Energy Corp. Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for OGE stock analysis. OGE Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. OGE Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy OGE stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.61 for OGE Energy.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 28.3% (average) for OGE Energy in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The LTM ROE of 17.4 for OGE Energy is attractive.
Should you sell OGE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -8.8 over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.2, which is higher in comparison to the Utilities sector average of 2, making OGE stock expensive.
OGE Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls OGE Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of OGE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, OGE Energy revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of OGE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.