Universal Display Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:OLED)
Universal Display Stock Analysis
View Universal Display stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OLED stock.
Universal Display Corporation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Our Universal Display stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Universal Display stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OLED stock?
- Universal Display's revenue growth came in at 59.2% in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 25.9%.
- Universal Display's average operating margin of 39.7% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 31.1% for Universal Display.
- Universal Display has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 33.2%
- The LTM ROE of 15.2% for Universal Display is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 44.8%.
Should you sell OLED stock?
- OLED stock is trading at a PE ratio of 81, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 24.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Electricals Misc Components industry average multiple of 2.7.