Universal Display Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:OLED)
Universal Display Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Universal Display stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OLED stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Universal Display Corporation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls OLED stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Universal Display revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Universal Display valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Universal Display stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy OLED stock?
- Universal Display's revenue growth came in at 104.2% in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 31.9%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 41.9% for Universal Display.
- LTM Net margins were good at 32.9% for Universal Display.
- Universal Display generates a high return on invested capital of 36.6%.
- The LTM ROE of 17.2% for Universal Display is attractive.
Should you sell OLED stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 63.9, OLED stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 20.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Electricals Misc Components industry average multiple of 2.8.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Universal Display stock analysis to ascertain how OLED stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Universal Display revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.