Universal Display Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:OLED)
Take a look at Amigobulls Universal Display stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OLED stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Universal Display Corporation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls OLED stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Universal Display revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Universal Display valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Universal Display stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy OLED stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 30.5 over the last 5 years.
- Universal Display had a healthy average operating margin of 42.86 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 30.7% for Universal Display over the last twelve months.
- Universal Display has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 36.6
- Universal Display has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.1.
- Universal Display has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 69.
Should you sell OLED stock?
- OLED stock is trading at a PS multiple of 12.7, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Universal Display stock analysis to ascertain how OLED stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Universal Display revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.