Omnicom Stock Analysis (NYSE:OMC)
Omnicom Analysis Video
View Omnicom stock analysis video. This is our OMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMC stock.
Omnicom Group Inc. Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Omnicom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Omnicom stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OMC stock?
- Omnicom's average operating margin of 13.1% was exceptional.
- The Omnicom stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.2.
- Omnicom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 52.3%.
Should you sell OMC stock?
- Revenue growth of 2% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.3%.