Omnicom Stock Analysis (NYSE:OMC)
Omnicom Analysis Video
View Omnicom stock analysis video. This is our OMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMC stock.
Omnicom Group Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Omnicom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Omnicom stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OMC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.2% for Omnicom.
- OMC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.1 which is better than the industry average of 22.3.
- Omnicom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 20.9%
- Omnicom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 42.9%.
Should you sell OMC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.8% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.79, Omnicom is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.5%.