Omnicom Stock Analysis (NYSE:OMC)
Omnicom Analysis Video
View Omnicom stock analysis video. This is our OMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMC stock.
Omnicom Group Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Omnicom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Omnicom stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OMC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.1% for Omnicom.
- The Omnicom stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.3.
- Omnicom generates a high return on invested capital of 20.8%.
- Omnicom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 42.2%.
Should you sell OMC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.85, Omnicom is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- Omnicom has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.3%.