Omnicom Stock Analysis (NYSE:OMC)
Omnicom Analysis Video
View Omnicom stock analysis video. This is our OMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMC stock.
Omnicom Group Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Omnicom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Omnicom stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OMC stock?
- Omnicom had a healthy average operating margin of 13.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.1.
- Omnicom generates a high return on invested capital of 20.8%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Omnicom at 42.2%.
Should you sell OMC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Omnicom is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.85.
- Omnicom has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.3%.