Omnicell Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:OMCL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Omnicell stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMCL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Omnicell, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls OMCL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Omnicell revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Omnicell valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Omnicell stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy OMCL stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 4.41 for Omnicell.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.3% (average) for Omnicell in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 3.3 for OMCL stock is attractive.
- Omnicell's return on invested capital of 3.1 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 7.7 for Omnicell is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4.4.
Should you sell OMCL stock?
- Omnicell salesgrew by a marginal 4.3% year over year in 2018-06.
- The OMCL stock currently trades at a PE of 79.1, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 24.5.
Omnicell Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Omnicell stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of OMCL stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of OMCL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Omnicell revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about OMCL stock.