ON Semiconductor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ON)
ON Semiconductor Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls ON Semiconductor stock analysis video. Our ON analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ON Semiconductor Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls ON stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like ON Semiconductor revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for ON Semiconductor valuation analysis. ON Semiconductor stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ON stock?
- ON Semiconductor had a healthy average operating margin of 12.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.6% for ON Semiconductor.
- ON stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 22.3 which is better than the industry average of 25.4.
- The lower PS ratio 2 for ON stock versus Semiconductor analog and mixed industry average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
- ON Semiconductor generates a high return on invested capital of 9.4%.
- ON Semiconductor has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 36.9%.
Should you sell ON stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.05, ON Semiconductor is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.4 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
ON Semiconductor Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ON Semiconductor stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, ON Semiconductor revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ON stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of ON technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.