Ormat Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ORA)
View the Ormat stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ORA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ormat Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ORA stock analysis. Ormat valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Ormat stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ORA stock?
- Ormat had a healthy average operating margin of 29.13 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 24% for Ormat over the last twelve months.
- Ormat has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 5.9
- Ormat has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12.9.
Should you sell ORA stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.4431 times the net income.
- ORA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.8, which is a negative when compared to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Ormat has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -25.6.
Amigobulls Ormat stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Ormat revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ORA stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ORA stock.