Ormat Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ORA)
Ormat Stock Analysis
View the Ormat stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ORA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ormat Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ORA stock analysis. Ormat valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Ormat stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ORA stock?
- Ormat had a healthy average operating margin of 30% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 17% for Ormat over the last twelve months.
- Ormat generates a high return on invested capital of 8.3%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Ormat at 9.8%.
Should you sell ORA stock?
- Ormat sales shrank by -14.9% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth of 5.8% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.72, Ormat is highly leveraged in comparison to Oils-Energy peers.
- ORA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4, which is a negative when compared to the Other Alternative Energy industry average multiple of 1.5.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -5.7%.
Ormat Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ormat stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Ormat revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ORA stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ORA stock.