Oracle Stock Analysis (NYSE:ORCL)
Oracle Analysis Video
View Oracle stock analysis video. This is our ORCL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ORCL stock.
Oracle Corporation Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Oracle stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Oracle stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ORCL stock?
- Oracle had a healthy average operating margin of 33.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 24.7% for Oracle.
- The Oracle stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 20.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.6.
- Oracle has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 21.1%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Oracle at 18.7%.
- Oracle has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 36.2%.
Should you sell ORCL stock?
- Oracle has a debt/equity ratio of 1.07, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- ORCL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.6, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.8.