Orion Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ORN)
Take a look at Amigobulls Orion Group stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ORN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Orion Group Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls ORN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Orion Group revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Orion Group valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ORN stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Orion Group stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ORN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.33, Orion Group is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Construction sector.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for ORN stock versus Construction sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 4.8.
Should you sell ORN stock?
- Orion Group sales shrank by -1.4% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- Orion Group had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.75 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Orion Group's Net margins were poor at 1.1% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 112.1, ORN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 19.8.
- Orion Group provides a low return on invested capital of 2.1.
- Orion Group has a low return on equity of 2.8 over the last twelve months.
Orion Group Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Orion Group stock analysis to ascertain how ORN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Orion Group revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ORN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Orion Group stock.