Orion Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ORN)
Orion Group Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Orion Group stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ORN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Orion Group Holdings Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls ORN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Orion Group revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Orion Group valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ORN stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Orion Group stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ORN stock?
- Orion Group has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Construction sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.37.
- When compared with the Building-Heavy Construction industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for ORN stock is attractive.
Should you sell ORN stock?
- Orion Group's TTM operating margin of 0.3% was rather poor.
- Orion Group's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.1%.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.2 times the net income.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ORN stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.1%, which is a red flag.
- Orion Group has a low return on equity of 0.2% over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.5%.
Orion Group Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Orion Group stock analysis to ascertain how ORN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Orion Group revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ORN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Orion Group stock.