Overseas Shipholding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OSG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Overseas Shipholding stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OSG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. Class A Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls OSG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Overseas Shipholding revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Overseas Shipholding valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Overseas Shipholding stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy OSG stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.1% (average) for Overseas Shipholding in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Overseas Shipholding stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 5.4, compared to the sector average of 18.6. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Transportation sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for OSG stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 18.9 for Overseas Shipholding is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.8.
Overseas Shipholding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Overseas Shipholding stock analysis to ascertain how OSG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of OSG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Overseas Shipholding revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether OSG stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about OSG stock.