OSI Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:OSIS)
View the OSI Systems stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OSIS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
OSI Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for OSIS stock analysis. OSI Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our OSI Systems stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy OSIS stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 21.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 24.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for OSIS stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.
Should you sell OSIS stock?
- OSI Systems registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.1%.
- OSI Systems has a debt/equity ratio of 0.73, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- -6.3's negative ROIC of -6.3 indicates operational inefficiency.
- OSI Systems has a negative return on equity of -6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
OSI Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls OSI Systems stock analysis to ascertain how OSIS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
OSI Systems revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about OSIS stock.