Overstock.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:OSTK)
Overstock.com Analysis Video
View Overstock.com stock analysis video. This is our OSTK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OSTK stock.
Overstock.com, Inc. Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Overstock.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Overstock.com stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OSTK stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.6%.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for OSTK stock versus Internet Commerce industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell OSTK stock?
- Overstock.com registered a negative operating margin of -0.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Overstock.com registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.4%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for OSTK stock.
- Overstock.com's negative ROIC of -16.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Overstock.com has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -4.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8%.