Oxford Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OXM)
Oxford Industries Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Oxford Industries stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OXM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Oxford Industries Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for OXM stock analysis. Oxford Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Oxford Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy OXM stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.18, Oxford Industries has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- OXM stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Textile-Apparel industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Oxford Industries has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.1%
Should you sell OXM stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5.2%.
- Oxford Industries has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.9%.
Oxford Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Oxford Industries stock analysis to ascertain how OXM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Oxford Industries revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of OXM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.