Oxford Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OXM)
Oxford Industries Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Oxford Industries stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OXM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Oxford Industries Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for OXM stock analysis. Oxford Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Oxford Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy OXM stock?
- Oxford Industries has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.11.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for OXM stock versus Textile-Apparel industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Oxford Industries's return on invested capital of 12.5% is good.
- Oxford Industries has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.2%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Oxford Industries stock analysis to ascertain how OXM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Oxford Industries revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of OXM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.