Occidental Petroleum Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OXY)
Take a look at Amigobulls Occidental Petroleum stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for OXY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for OXY stock analysis. Occidental Petroleum valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Occidental Petroleum stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy OXY stock?
- Occidental Petroleum's average operating margin of 11.16 was exceptional.
- Occidental Petroleum generates a high return on invested capital of 4.
Should you sell OXY stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -9.9 in sales over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.6.
Occidental Petroleum Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Occidental Petroleum stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Occidental Petroleum revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether OXY stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of OXY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.