Occidental Petroleum Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:OXY)
Occidental Petroleum Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Occidental Petroleum stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for OXY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for OXY stock analysis. Occidental Petroleum valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Occidental Petroleum stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy OXY stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.6 times the net income.
- Occidental Petroleum's dividend yield of 4.47% is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4%.
Should you sell OXY stock?
- Sales declined by -12.2% annually over the last 5 years.
- The OXY stock currently trades at a PE of 194.7, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.8.
- OXY stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.2, which is a negative when compared to the Oil and Gas-US Integrated industry average multiple of 1.6.
Occidental Petroleum Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Occidental Petroleum stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Occidental Petroleum revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether OXY stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of OXY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.