Pandora Media Stock Analysis (NYSE:P)
Pandora Media Analysis Video
View Pandora Media stock analysis video. This is our P analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for P stock.
Pandora Media Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Pandora Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Pandora Media stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy P stock?
- Pandora Media's revenue growth came in at 16.8% in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 38.2% over the last 5 years.
- P stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell P stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Pandora Media posted an average operating loss margin of -23%.
- Pandora Media posted an average Net loss of -24.8% in the last twelve months.
- Pandora Media is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.62.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for P stock.
- Pandora Media's negative ROIC of -48.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Pandora Media has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -53.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.1%.