Pandora Media Stock Analysis (NYSE:P)
Pandora Media Analysis Video
View Pandora Media stock analysis video. This is our P analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for P stock.
Pandora Media Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Pandora Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Pandora Media stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy P stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 35.8%.
- The lower PS ratio 1.7 for P stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell P stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Pandora Media posted an average operating loss margin of -23.8%.
- Pandora Media posted an average Net loss of -25.7% in the last twelve months.
- Pandora Media is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.75.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for P stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -51.2%, which is a red flag.
- Pandora Media has a negative return on equity of -61.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12%.