Pan American Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PAAS)
Pan American Silver Analysis Video
View Pan American Silver stock analysis video. This is our PAAS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PAAS stock.
Pan American Silver Corp. (USA) Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Pan American Silver stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Pan American Silver stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PAAS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.6% for Pan American Silver.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Pan American Silver is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
- Pan American Silver's return on invested capital of 8.7% is good.
Should you sell PAAS stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.9% over the last 5 years.
- The PAAS stock currently trades at a PE of 31.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.4, which is higher in comparison to the Mining-Silver industry average of 1.3, making PAAS stock expensive.