Prestige Brand Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PBH)
Prestige Brand Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Prestige Brand stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our PBH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls PBH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Prestige Brand revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Prestige Brand valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PBH stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Prestige Brand stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PBH stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Prestige Brand was 24.8% in 2018 Q3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 28.4% for Prestige Brand.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 38% (average) for Prestige Brand in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- PBH stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.3 which is better than the industry average of 21.1.
- Prestige Brand has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 42.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.6%.
Should you sell PBH stock?
- Prestige Brand has a debt/equity ratio of 1.69, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.1 times net income which is a negative signal.
Prestige Brand Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Prestige Brand stock analysis to ascertain how PBH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Prestige Brand revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Prestige Brand stock.