Prestige Brand Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PBH)
Watch the robo advisor video of Prestige Brand stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our PBH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls PBH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Prestige Brand revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Prestige Brand valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PBH stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Prestige Brand stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PBH stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.73 for Prestige Brand.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 32.6% (average) for Prestige Brand in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Prestige Brand stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.2, compared to the sector average of 22.9. We rate this as a positive.
- The LTM ROE of 34.1 for Prestige Brand is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.1.
Prestige Brand Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Prestige Brand stock analysis to ascertain how PBH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Prestige Brand revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Prestige Brand stock.