Permian Basin Royalty Trust Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PBT)
Take a look at Amigobulls Permian Basin Royalty Trust stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PBT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Permian Basin Royalty Trust Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls PBT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Permian Basin Royalty Trust revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Permian Basin Royalty Trust valuation analysis. Permian Basin Royalty Trust stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PBT stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 95.53 for Permian Basin Royalty Trust.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 95.6% (average) for Permian Basin Royalty Trust in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 7.01.
- The LTM ROE of 5548.9 for Permian Basin Royalty Trust is attractive.
Should you sell PBT stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3.4 over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 13.8, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.6, making PBT stock expensive.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Permian Basin Royalty Trust stock analysis to ascertain how PBT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Permian Basin Royalty Trust revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of PBT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.