Pacific Gas & Electric Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PCG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Pacific Gas & Electric stock analysis video here. Our PCG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PG&E Corporation Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls PCG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Pacific Gas & Electric revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Pacific Gas & Electric valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PCG stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Pacific Gas & Electric stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PCG stock?
- Net margins came in at average 0.8% for Pacific Gas & Electric over the last twelve months.
- PCG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.7 which is better than the sector average of 20.1.
- PCG stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.1.
Should you sell PCG stock?
- Pacific Gas & Electric revenue saw a decline of -0.4% YoY in 2018-06.
- Pacific Gas & Electric had a poor average operating margin of 2.73 over the last 4 quarters.
- Pacific Gas & Electric has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.8.
- Pacific Gas & Electric has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.7.
- Pacific Gas & Electric has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -4.4.
Pacific Gas & Electric Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Pacific Gas & Electric stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Pacific Gas & Electric revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Pacific Gas & Electric stock.