Park City Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PCYG)
Park City Stock Analysis
View the Park City stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PCYG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Park City Group, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls PCYG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Park City revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Park City valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Park City stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PCYG stock?
- Park City sales grew by 19.6% year on year in 2018 Q2.
- Park City's average operating margin of 17.8% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17% (average) for Park City in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Park City's return on invested capital of 13.4% is good.
- Park City has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 9.7%.
Should you sell PCYG stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.2 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The PCYG stock currently trades at a PE of 71.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.9.
- PCYG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8.9, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.9.
Park City Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Park City stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PCYG stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PCYG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Park City revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Park City stock.