Park City Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PCYG)
View the Park City stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PCYG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Park City Group, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls PCYG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Park City revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Park City valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Park City stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PCYG stock?
- Park City's average operating margin of 14.97 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.4% for Park City.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.14, Park City is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Park City generates a high return on invested capital of 11.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Park City at 8.2.
Should you sell PCYG stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 14.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 66.7, PCYG stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 26.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
Park City Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Park City stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PCYG stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PCYG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Park City revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Park City stock.