PDC Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PDCE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls PDC Energy stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PDCE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PDC Energy Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PDCE stock analysis. PDC Energy valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. PDC Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PDCE stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 23.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 2.8.
Should you sell PDCE stock?
- Over the last twelve months, PDC Energy posted an average operating loss margin of -34.47.
- PDC Energy registered an average TTM Net loss of -19.5%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 54.4, PDCE stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 20.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- -4's negative ROIC of -4 indicates operational inefficiency.
- PDC Energy has a negative return on equity of -7.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
PDC Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls PDC Energy stock analysis to ascertain how PDCE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, PDC Energy revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PDCE stock.