PDF Solutions Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PDFS)
View the PDF Solutions stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PDFS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PDF Solutions, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls PDFS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like PDF Solutions revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. PDF Solutions valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. PDF Solutions stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell PDFS stock?
- PDF Solutions salesgrew by a marginal 1.9% year over year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth of 1.9 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, PDF Solutions had an average Net loss of -2.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for PDFS stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -1.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls PDF Solutions stock analysis to ascertain how PDFS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
PDF Solutions revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of PDF Solutions stock.