Public Service Enterprise Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PEG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Public Service Enterprise stock analysis video here. Our PEG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PEG stock analysis. Public Service Enterprise valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Public Service Enterprise stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PEG stock?
- Public Service Enterprise's average operating margin of 22.37 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 21.7% for Public Service Enterprise.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.043 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.6.
- Public Service Enterprise generates a high return on invested capital of 4.3.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Public Service Enterprise at 15.1.
Should you sell PEG stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.8 in sales over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.
Public Service Enterprise Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Public Service Enterprise stock analysis to ascertain how PEG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Public Service Enterprise revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether PEG stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PEG stock.