Pattern Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PEGI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Pattern Energy stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PEGI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Pattern Energy Group Inc Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls PEGI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Pattern Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Pattern Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PEGI stock. Pattern Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PEGI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Pattern Energy was 10.7% in 2018-03.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 26.6% (average) for Pattern Energy in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Pattern Energy stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.1, compared to the sector average of 19.5. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 8.96.
Should you sell PEGI stock?
- Pattern Energy registered a negative operating margin of -0.81 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.2045 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is higher in comparison to the Utilities sector average of 2, making PEGI stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.1, which is a red flag.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -30.
Pattern Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Pattern Energy stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PEGI stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PEGI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Pattern Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PEGI stock.