Perry Ellis International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PERY)
Watch the robo advisor video of Perry Ellis International stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PERY stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Perry Ellis International, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls PERY stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Perry Ellis International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Perry Ellis International valuation analysis. Our Perry Ellis International stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PERY stock?
- Perry Ellis International has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.29.
- PERY stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.2 which is better than the sector average of 23.
- PERY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Perry Ellis International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.4.
Should you sell PERY stock?
- Sales declined by -1.7 annually over the last 5 years.
- Perry Ellis International had a poor average operating margin of 4.45 over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Perry Ellis International has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -17.5.
Perry Ellis International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Perry Ellis International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PERY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Perry Ellis International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of PERY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.