Perry Ellis International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PERY)
PERY Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Perry Ellis International stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PERY stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Perry Ellis International, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls PERY stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Perry Ellis International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Perry Ellis International valuation analysis. Our Perry Ellis International stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PERY stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.17, Perry Ellis International has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for PERY stock versus Textile-Apparel industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell PERY stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2% over the last 5 years.
- Perry Ellis International had an unimpressive average operating margin of 4.1% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Perry Ellis International's Net margins were poor at 3% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.3%.
Perry Ellis International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Perry Ellis International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PERY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Perry Ellis International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of PERY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.