PetMed Express Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:PETS)
PetMed Express Analysis Video
View PetMed Express stock analysis video. This is our PETS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PETS stock.
Petmed Express Inc Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our PetMed Express stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This PetMed Express stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PETS stock?
- PetMed Express's average operating margin of 14.2% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9% (average) for PetMed Express in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- PetMed Express has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 58.8%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for PetMed Express at 25.4%.
Should you sell PETS stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 0.7% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1.9, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Commerce industry average of 0.7, making PETS stock expensive.
- PetMed Express has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.3%.