PetMed Express Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:PETS)
PetMed Express Analysis Video
View PetMed Express stock analysis video. This is our PETS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PETS stock.
Petmed Express Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our PetMed Express stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This PetMed Express stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PETS stock?
- PetMed Express sales grew by 9.9% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 1.9%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.2% for PetMed Express.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 10.3% (average) for PetMed Express in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- PetMed Express generates a high return on invested capital of 70.5%.
- The LTM ROE of 29.1% for PetMed Express is attractive.
- PetMed Express has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.4%.
Should you sell PETS stock?
- The PETS stock currently trades at a PE of 38.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 17.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Commerce industry average of 0.7, making PETS stock expensive.