Aratana Therapeutics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PETX)
View the Aratana Therapeutics stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PETX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Aratana Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls PETX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Aratana Therapeutics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Aratana Therapeutics dividend performance. Aratana Therapeutics valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Aratana Therapeutics stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell PETX stock?
- Aratana Therapeutics registered a negative operating margin of -156.66 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Aratana Therapeutics had an average Net loss of -168.3%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for PETX stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -71.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -48.2 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -327.
Amigobulls Aratana Therapeutics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PETX stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Aratana Therapeutics revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.