Pinnacle Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PF)
Pinnacle Foods Stock Analysis
View the Pinnacle Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PF stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Pinnacle Foods Inc Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls PF stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Pinnacle Foods revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Pinnacle Foods valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Pinnacle Foods stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PF stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 5% over the last 5 years.
- Pinnacle Foods had a healthy average operating margin of 14.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 17.9% for Pinnacle Foods over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.1 times the net income.
- Pinnacle Foods has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 26.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11%.
Should you sell PF stock?
Pinnacle Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Pinnacle Foods stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PF stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Pinnacle Foods revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Pinnacle Foods stock.