Performance Food Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PFGC)
PFGC Stock Analysis
View the Performance Food Group stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PFGC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Performance Food Group Co Stock Rating 2.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PFGC stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Performance Food Group valuation analysis. Performance Food Group stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PFGC stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 1.2% for Performance Food Group.
- When compared with the Food Items-Wholesale industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for PFGC stock is attractive.
- Performance Food Group has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.5%.
Should you sell PFGC stock?
- Performance Food Group sales declined by -99.9% year on year in 2018 Q2.
- Performance Food Group's TTM operating margin of 1.8% was rather poor.
- Performance Food Group is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.39.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.2 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -120.6%.
Performance Food Group Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Performance Food Group stock analysis to ascertain how PFGC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Performance Food Group revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of PFGC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.