Performance Food Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PFGC)
View the Performance Food Group stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PFGC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Performance Food Group Co Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PFGC stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Performance Food Group valuation analysis. Performance Food Group stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PFGC stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5.8457 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for PFGC stock versus Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Performance Food Group at 18.1.
Should you sell PFGC stock?
- Performance Food Group had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.38 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Performance Food Group's Net margins were poor at 1% in the last twelve months.
- Performance Food Group has a debt/equity ratio of 1.18, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
Performance Food Group Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Performance Food Group stock analysis to ascertain how PFGC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Performance Food Group revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of PFGC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.