PFSweb Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PFSW)
PFSweb Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls PFSweb stock analysis video. Our PFSW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PFSweb, Inc. Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls PFSW stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like PFSweb revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for PFSweb valuation analysis. Our PFSweb stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PFSW stock?
- PFSW stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell PFSW stock?
- Over the last twelve months, PFSweb posted an average operating loss margin of -1.6%.
- PFSweb registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.3%.
- PFSweb is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.37.
- PFSW stock is trading at a PE ratio of 47.1, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.1.
- PFSweb's negative ROIC of -4.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- PFSweb has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -28.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -5.1%.
PFSweb Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls PFSweb stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
PFSweb revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.