PFSweb Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PFSW)
PFSweb Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls PFSweb stock analysis video. Our PFSW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PFSweb, Inc. Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls PFSW stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like PFSweb revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for PFSweb valuation analysis. Our PFSweb stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PFSW stock?
- PFSW stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell PFSW stock?
- Revenue growth of 3.5% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- PFSweb posted a TTM Net margin of 0%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 39.5, PFSW stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.8.
- PFSweb has a low return on equity of 0.4% over the last twelve months.
PFSweb Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls PFSweb stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
PFSweb revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.