PFSweb Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PFSW)
Take a look at Amigobulls PFSweb stock analysis video. Our PFSW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PFSweb, Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls PFSW stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like PFSweb revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for PFSweb valuation analysis. Our PFSweb stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PFSW stock?
- PFSW stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell PFSW stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 3.5 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- PFSweb had a poor average operating margin of 1.44 over the last 4 quarters.
- PFSweb's LTM Net margins were poor at 0%.
- PFSweb is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.02.
- PFSW stock is trading at a PE ratio of 38.7, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 23.8.
- PFSweb has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.4.
- PFSweb has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.4.
PFSweb Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls PFSweb stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
PFSweb revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.