P&G Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PG)
PG Stock Analysis
View P&G stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PG stock.
Procter and Gamble Stock Rating 3.4/5
Our P&G stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This P&G stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q4 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PG stock?
- P&G's average operating margin of 21.5% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 23.6% for P&G over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- P&G has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.1%
- P&G has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 27.3%.
- P&G has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.8%.
Should you sell PG stock?
- P&G sales shrank by -0.1% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.1% over the last 5 years.
- PG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.8, which is a negative when compared to the Soap and Cleaning Preparations industry average multiple of 1.6.