P&G Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PG)
PG Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls P&G stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Procter and Gamble Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls PG stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, P&G revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check P&G dividend performance. P&G valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. P&G stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PG stock?
- P&G had a healthy average operating margin of 21.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 15.3% (average) for P&G in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The P&G stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.5.
- P&G's return on invested capital of 12.6% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 18.4% for P&G is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 17.2%.
Should you sell PG stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -4.6% over the last 5 years.
- PG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.9, which is a negative when compared to the Soap and Cleaning Preparations industry average multiple of 1.6.
P&G Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls P&G stock analysis to ascertain how PG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, P&G revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.