Progenics Pharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PGNX)
Progenics Pharma Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Progenics Pharma stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PGNX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls PGNX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Progenics Pharma revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Progenics Pharma dividend performance. Progenics Pharma valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Progenics Pharma stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell PGNX stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.6% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Progenics Pharma posted an average operating loss margin of -498.6%.
- Progenics Pharma registered an average TTM Net loss of -435.6%.
- Progenics Pharma is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.78.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for PGNX stock.
- PGNX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 49.8, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average multiple of 4.2.
- Progenics Pharma has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -149%.
- Progenics Pharma has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -65%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -325.4%.
Progenics Pharma Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Progenics Pharma stock analysis to ascertain how PGNX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Progenics Pharma revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PGNX stock.