Progenics Pharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PGNX)
Take a look at Amigobulls Progenics Pharma stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PGNX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls PGNX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Progenics Pharma revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Progenics Pharma dividend performance. Progenics Pharma valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Progenics Pharma stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PGNX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Progenics Pharma was 35.7% in 2018-03.
Should you sell PGNX stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.2 over the last 5 years.
- Progenics Pharma registered a negative operating margin of -442.71 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Progenics Pharma had an average Net loss of -383.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.82, Progenics Pharma is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for PGNX stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 42.8, which is higher in comparison to the Medical sector average of 6.2, making PGNX stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -129.7, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -69.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -447.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Progenics Pharma stock analysis to ascertain how PGNX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Progenics Pharma revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PGNX stock.