PLDT INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PHI)
Take a look at Amigobulls PLDT INC stock analysis video. Our PHI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PLDT INC Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls PHI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, PLDT INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check PLDT INC dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for PLDT INC valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at PLDT INC stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PHI stock?
- PLDT INC had a healthy average operating margin of 11.17 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.6% for PLDT INC over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3644 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- PHI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- PLDT INC's dividend yield of 4.01 is attractive.
- PLDT INC has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.5
- PLDT INC has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 13.4.
- PLDT INC has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 9.1.
Investors can use Amigobulls PLDT INC stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
PLDT INC revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of PHI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.