PHI Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PHII)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls PHI Inc stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PHII stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PHI Inc. Stock Rating 1.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PHII stock analysis. PHI Inc valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at PHI Inc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PHII stock?
- PHII stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell PHII stock?
- Sales declined by -2.5 annually over the last 5 years.
- PHI Inc reported an average operating margin of -3.02 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- PHI Inc's LTM Net margins were poor at 1%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for PHII stock.
- PHI Inc has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.
- PHI Inc has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -4.5.
Investors can use Amigobulls PHI Inc stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
PHI Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.