PulteGroup Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PHM)
PulteGroup Stock Analysis
View PulteGroup stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PHM stock.
PulteGroup, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Our PulteGroup stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This PulteGroup stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PHM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for PulteGroup was 12.3% in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 13.2%.
- PulteGroup had a healthy average operating margin of 11% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.3% for PulteGroup.
- PHM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.8 which is better than the industry average of 20.3.
- PulteGroup has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12.8%.