PulteGroup Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PHM)
PulteGroup Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls PulteGroup stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PHM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PulteGroup, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls PHM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as PulteGroup revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. PulteGroup valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at PulteGroup stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PHM stock?
- PulteGroup sales grew by 12.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.2%.
- PulteGroup's average operating margin of 11% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.2% (average) for PulteGroup in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.3 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.1.
- PulteGroup has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14.7%.
Amigobulls PulteGroup stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PHM stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, PulteGroup revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether PHM stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.