Panhandle Royalty Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PHX)
Take a look at Amigobulls Panhandle Royalty stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PHX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls PHX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Panhandle Royalty revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Panhandle Royalty valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Panhandle Royalty stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PHX stock?
- Panhandle Royalty has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.33.
- Panhandle Royalty has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.1.
- Panhandle Royalty has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 62.8.
Should you sell PHX stock?
- Panhandle Royalty revenue saw a decline of -18.2% YoY in 2018-03.
- Sales declined by -0.9 annually over the last 5 years.
- PHX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 144.6, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 20.4.
- PHX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.8, which is a negative when compared to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
Panhandle Royalty Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Panhandle Royalty stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Panhandle Royalty revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PHX stock.