IMPINJ INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PI)
IMPINJ INC Stock Analysis
View IMPINJ INC stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PI stock.
IMPINJ INC Stock Rating 1.6/5
Our IMPINJ INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This IMPINJ INC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell PI stock?
- Over the last twelve months, IMPINJ INC posted an average operating loss margin of -1.3%.
- Over the last 12 months, IMPINJ INC had an average Net loss of -1.7%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 2062.5, PI stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 26.1.
- PI stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.5, which is a negative when compared to the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.8.
- IMPINJ INC's negative ROIC of -2.1% indicates operational inefficiency.
- IMPINJ INC has a negative return on equity of -2.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -26.6%.