IMPINJ INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PI)
IMPINJ INC Analysis Video
View IMPINJ INC stock analysis video. This is our PI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PI stock.
IMPINJ INC Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our IMPINJ INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This IMPINJ INC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell PI stock?
- IMPINJ INC reported an average operating margin of -0.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, IMPINJ INC had an average Net loss of -0.3%.
- PI stock is trading at a PE ratio of 1572, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 24.6.
- PI stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5, which is a negative when compared to the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.6.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.9%, which is a red flag.
- IMPINJ INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -56.2%.