IMPINJ INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PI)
Watch the robo advisor video of IMPINJ INC stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
IMPINJ INC Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls PI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like IMPINJ INC revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare IMPINJ INC valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PI stock. IMPINJ INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell PI stock?
- IMPINJ INC reported an average operating margin of -24.67 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- IMPINJ INC posted an average Net loss of -24.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for PI stock.
- IMPINJ INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -38.8.
- IMPINJ INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -24.5, indicating the company is not profitable.
- IMPINJ INC has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -48.7.
Investors can use Amigobulls IMPINJ INC stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, IMPINJ INC revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether PI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of IMPINJ INC stock.