IMPINJ INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PI)
IMPINJ INC Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of IMPINJ INC stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
IMPINJ INC Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls PI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like IMPINJ INC revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare IMPINJ INC valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PI stock. IMPINJ INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PI stock?
- IMPINJ INC has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.1.
- PI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.7 as against the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.8.
Should you sell PI stock?
- IMPINJ INC registered a negative operating margin of -5.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, IMPINJ INC had an average Net loss of -6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for PI stock.
- IMPINJ INC's negative ROIC of -7.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -6.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- IMPINJ INC has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -37.7%.
Investors can use Amigobulls IMPINJ INC stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, IMPINJ INC revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether PI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of IMPINJ INC stock.