IMPINJ INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PI)
IMPINJ INC Analysis Video
View IMPINJ INC stock analysis video. This is our PI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PI stock.
IMPINJ INC Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our IMPINJ INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This IMPINJ INC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell PI stock?
- IMPINJ INC registered a negative operating margin of -1.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- IMPINJ INC registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.7%.
- The PI stock currently trades at a PE of 1977.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.3.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.3, which is higher in comparison to the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average of 2.7, making PI stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -2.1%, which is a red flag.
- IMPINJ INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -26.6%.