Polaris Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PII)
View the Polaris Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PII stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Polaris Industries Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls PII stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Polaris Industries revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Polaris Industries dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Polaris Industries valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Polaris Industries stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PII stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Polaris Industries was 10.1% in 2018-06.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8187 times the net income.
- The Polaris Industries stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18.6, compared to the sector average of 21. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for PII stock is attractive.
- Polaris Industries's return on invested capital of 14.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 28.9 for Polaris Industries is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 7.9.
Polaris Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Polaris Industries stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Polaris Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether PII stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PII stock.