Park Electrochemical Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PKE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Park Electrochemical stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PKE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Park Electrochemical Corp. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls PKE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Park Electrochemical revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. Park Electrochemical valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Park Electrochemical stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PKE stock?
- Park Electrochemical is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 15.68.
- Park Electrochemical generates a high return on invested capital of 11.6.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Park Electrochemical at 13.7.
Should you sell PKE stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -7.9 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 48.2, PKE stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.5.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.9.
Amigobulls Park Electrochemical stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PKE stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PKE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Park Electrochemical revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.