PerkinElmer Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PKI)
PerkinElmer Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of PerkinElmer stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PKI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PerkinElmer, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls PKI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as PerkinElmer revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. PerkinElmer valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. PerkinElmer stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PKI stock?
- PerkinElmer had a healthy average operating margin of 13.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13% (average) for PerkinElmer in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- PerkinElmer has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12.4%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.4%.
Should you sell PKI stock?
- Revenue growth of 1.3% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- PerkinElmer has a debt/equity ratio of 0.81, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
PerkinElmer Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls PerkinElmer stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
PerkinElmer revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PKI stock.