PerkinElmer Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PKI)
PerkinElmer Analysis Video
View PerkinElmer stock analysis video. This is our PKI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PKI stock.
PerkinElmer, Inc. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our PerkinElmer stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This PerkinElmer stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PKI stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.4% for PerkinElmer.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.1% (average) for PerkinElmer in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- PerkinElmer has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 19.8%.
Should you sell PKI stock?
- PerkinElmer sales shrank by -4.5% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth of 1.4% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.45, PerkinElmer is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.2 times the net income.