Plug Power Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PLUG)
Watch the robo advisor video of Plug Power stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our PLUG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Plug Power Inc Stock Rating 1/5
Amigobulls PLUG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Plug Power revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Plug Power valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Plug Power stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PLUG stock?
- Plug Power sales grew by 78.5% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 42 over the last 5 years.
Should you sell PLUG stock?
- Plug Power reported an average operating margin of -72.05 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Plug Power posted an average Net loss of -85.9% in the last twelve months.
- Plug Power is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.21.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for PLUG stock.
- PLUG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.7, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Plug Power has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -67.4.
- Plug Power has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -166.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Plug Power has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -92.1.
Plug Power Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Plug Power stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Plug Power revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.