Plug Power Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PLUG)
Plug Power Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Plug Power stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our PLUG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Plug Power Inc Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls PLUG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Plug Power revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Plug Power valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Plug Power stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PLUG stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 38.1% over the last 5 years.
- Plug Power has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 59.1%.
Should you sell PLUG stock?
- Plug Power reported an average operating margin of -77.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Plug Power posted an average Net loss of -96.9% in the last twelve months.
- Plug Power has a debt/equity ratio of 1.41, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for PLUG stock.
- PLUG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.4, which is a negative when compared to the Machinery-Electrical industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Plug Power's negative ROIC of -71.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -157.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Plug Power Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Plug Power stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Plug Power revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.