Philip Morris Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PM)
Watch the robo advisor video of Philip Morris stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Philip Morris International Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls PM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Philip Morris revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Philip Morris valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Philip Morris stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PM stock?
- Philip Morris had a healthy average operating margin of 14.42 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 7.5% for Philip Morris over the last twelve months.
- PM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.9 which is better than the sector average of 21.7.
- Philip Morris's dividend yield of 5.04 is attractive.
- Philip Morris has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 33.4
Amigobulls Philip Morris stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Philip Morris revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Philip Morris stock.