Pharmerica Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PMC)
Pharmerica Analysis Video
View Pharmerica stock analysis video. This is our PMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PMC stock.
PharMerica Corporation Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Pharmerica stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Pharmerica stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PMC stock?
- PMC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.2 which is better than the industry average of 22.7.
- When compared with the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average PS ratio of 5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for PMC stock is attractive.
- Pharmerica's return on invested capital of 2.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 4.3% for Pharmerica is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 5.8%.