Pingtan Marine Enterprise Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PME)
PME Stock Analysis
View the Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PME stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls PME stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Pingtan Marine Enterprise revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare Pingtan Marine Enterprise valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PME stock. Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PME stock?
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise's revenue growth came in at 92.2% in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 8.1%.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise's average operating margin of 21.4% was exceptional.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.25, Pingtan Marine Enterprise has a lower debt burden when compared to the Transportation average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.2.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise generates a high return on invested capital of 8.3%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 45.2%.
Should you sell PME stock?
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise posted a TTM Net margin of 30.1%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock analysis to ascertain how PME stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Pingtan Marine Enterprise revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of PME technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.