Pingtan Marine Enterprise Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PME)
View the Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PME stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls PME stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Pingtan Marine Enterprise revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Pingtan Marine Enterprise valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PME stock. Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PME stock?
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise's average operating margin of 18.47 was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 18.6.
Should you sell PME stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -17.1 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise's Net margins were poor at 31.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock analysis to ascertain how PME stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Pingtan Marine Enterprise revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of PME technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.