Pingtan Marine Enterprise Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PME)
PME Stock Analysis
View the Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PME stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls PME stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Pingtan Marine Enterprise revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Pingtan Marine Enterprise valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PME stock. Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PME stock?
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise's revenue growth came in at 366.7% in 2017 Q3.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise's average operating margin of 23.4% was exceptional.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Transportation sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.38.
- The Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.2.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 7.6%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Pingtan Marine Enterprise at 23.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 281.5%.
Should you sell PME stock?
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise posted a TTM Net margin of 52.6%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.2, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.4, making PME stock expensive.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Pingtan Marine Enterprise stock analysis to ascertain how PME stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Pingtan Marine Enterprise revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of PME technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.