Insulet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PODD)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Insulet stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PODD stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Insulet Corporation Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PODD stock analysis. Insulet valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Insulet stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PODD stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Insulet was 21.5% in 2018-03.
Should you sell PODD stock?
- Insulet registered a negative operating margin of -0.43 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Insulet had an average Net loss of -4.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.34, Insulet is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for PODD stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.6, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -22 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -32.1.
Amigobulls Insulet stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of PODD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Insulet revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether PODD stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PODD stock.