PolyOne Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:POL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls PolyOne stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for POL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PolyOne Corporation Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls POL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like PolyOne revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. PolyOne valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our PolyOne stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy POL stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6023 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- POL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.3.
- PolyOne has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.6
- PolyOne has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 30.1.
- PolyOne has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.
PolyOne Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls PolyOne stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
PolyOne revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of POL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.