Post Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:POST)
Post Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Post stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for POST stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Post Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls POST stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Post revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Post valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Post stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy POST stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 40.8%.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for POST stock versus Food-Misc-Diversified industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11%.
Should you sell POST stock?
- Post is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.48.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- Post has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -56.8%.
Post Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Post stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Post revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of POST technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.